Warehouse Agent - ATL
||5156 Southridge Parkway, Suite 100
||0 - 2 Years
||High School / GED
Apply for this Job
Cavalier Logistics, a premier provider of global transportation, warehousing and logistics services is seeking a full-time warehouse laborer to join our team near Atlanta International Airport, Georgia. Cavalier is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance and an Employee Assistance Program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Shipping/receiving inventory, picking and packing of orders in a warehouse in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Loading and unloading materials to and from designated storage area(s) such as racks, shelves or vehicles
• Identify, separate, label and/or palletize materials
• Installing protective packaging, padding, bracing or strapping to items being transported to prevent damage
• Assisting drivers in loading or off-loading arriving trucks/tractor trailers
• Verification of incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure that quantity count is accurate, and no damaged merchandise is received or sent out
• Keeping daily logs.
• Report damages and/or compliance issues to immediate supervisor
• Maintain clean work environment
• Basic computer skills to include email, data entry using Microsoft Excel and/or Word and typing at approximately 30 wpm
• Ability to read invoices, labels, codes, weights and measurements
• Ability to routinely lift 70 pounds
• Ability to stand for long periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes
• Ability to make repetitive movements including but not limited to lifting, bending and/or squatting
• Ability to work in a warehouse environment subject to moderate deviations in temperature, moving machinery and low levels of noise
• Ability to be trained on temperature-controlled units and their maintenance.
• Ability to operate forklift, pallet stacker, pallet jack a plus but not required
• One-year experience with forklift certification
• Bi-Lingual a plus
• Good verbal communication skills
• Must pass drug test and background check
• Must live within a 40-mile radius of job location and have a reliable vehicle
• Basic computer knowledge
• Helping operations team in the office when the warehouse is not busy is a must.
• High School/GED
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have great organizational skills and are a team player - apply for this great position today! Compensation depends on experience. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Description of Benefits: Salary / Commissions / Bonuses / Other