Truck Driver - LAX
||2205 E Carson Street
||2 - 5 Years
||High School / GED
Apply for this Job
Cavalier Logistics, a premier provider of global transportation, warehousing and logistics services, is currently seeking a full-time truck driver, for local deliveries to join our team near Los Angeles Airport. Cavalier is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, paid vacation, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Drive a 26-foot box truck to transport and deliver both general and specialized cargo, goods or materials in liquid, loose, packaged or palletized form in accordance with DOT and/or HAZMAT regulations.
• Local delivery of both general and specialized freight in accordance with DOT regulations and company's standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure timely delivery on both regular and ad hoc runs.
• Keeping and maintaining logs of activities in accordance with DOT regulations as to the hours driven and condition of vehicle.
• Reporting information to dispatcher via two-way radio, cell phone or computer on schedule, road conditions, weather, mechanical or other important situations or conditions which may adversely impact delivery deadline.
• Minimum 3 years of experience.
• Good driving record.
• Strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills are required.
• Must pass drug test and background check.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have great organizational skills and are a team player - apply for this great position today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 703-935-2583. No phone calls, please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Description of Benefits: Salary / Commissions / Bonuses / Other